Random Year $20 Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle XF Gold Coin | United States Mint
As the recipient of your order, you are responsible for any additional duties, taxes, or customs charges that may be imposed by your country's customs office. These charges are not included in the price of your purchase and will be billed to you separately by the shipping carrier or your local customs office.
FREE Shipping for orders over: 3800.00
Flat rate UPS or FedEx Priority Insured:
Acquire a historic Random year $20 Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle XF Gold Coin at the lowest price from our online store!
This 90% pure gold coin is in “XF” or Extremely Fine condition and was minted during the early 20th century of American coinage meaning it holds a high degree of historic, and artistic value.
- Ships individually in protective packaging
- Consisting of 0.9675 oz of 900 Fine Gold
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty holding a torch and an olive branch, with the sun's rays in the background and the field encircled in stars along with the date and the word "Liberty"
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle in flight in front of the sun's rays and the words "United States of America Twenty Dollars" and in some editions the motto "IN GOD WE TRUST" along with the coin’s country and year of issue
- The years and exact condition of these coins will vary depending on available stock
The obverse, designed by renowned sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens illustrates Lady Liberty in mid-stride as she carries a torch in one hand and an olive branch in the other with radiant sun lines behind her and stars surrounding her.
The reverse displays a bold eagle in mid-flight with sun rays in the background.
This coin contains a historic value in addition to its Gold content and is sought after by collectors and investors alike.
ABOUT THE UNITED STATES MINT
Established in 1792 as the first national mint in the United States, the United States Mint is a bureau of the Department of the Treasury responsible for official legal tender coinage production. The United States Mint has a mission to serve Americans as the sole manufacturer and distributor of circulating currency coins. The U.S. mint also produces commemorative coins for collectors, silver and gold bullion coins for investors (such as the popular Eagle and Buffalo series), as well as Congressional Medals.
This is a random year item - metal weight and purity are guaranteed but exact design and condition may vary and are subject to availability.
|Lady Liberty holding a torch and an olive branch, with the sun's rays in the background and the field encircled in stars along with the date and the word "Liberty"|
|Bald eagle in flight in front of the sun's rays and the words "United States of America Twenty Dollars In God We Trust"|