20 gram Silver Bar | Geiger Edelmetalle
As the recipient of your order, you are responsible for any additional duties, taxes, or customs charges that may be imposed by your country's customs office. These charges are not included in the price of your purchase and will be billed to you separately by the shipping carrier or your local customs office.
FREE Shipping for orders over: 3800.00
Flat rate UPS or FedEx Priority Insured:
Geiger Edelmetalle is continuing a tradition of silver refining that dates back almost 800 years!
Preserve your wealth with these stylish 20 gram silver bars from the reputable Geiger mint!
- Individual bars ship in protective packaging
- Consisting of 20 grams of 999 Fine Silver
- The capsule has a decorative finish around the edges and the inscriptions “Geiger original” and “Made in Germany” on the obverse, and “Zertifikat Certificate” on the reverse along with the metal weight, purity, and production manager signature
- Obverse: Features a depiction of the Guldengossa Castle, the inscriptions “Schloss Guldengossa”, and “GEIGER EDELMETALLE” along with the metal weight, type and purity
- Reverse: Features an engraving of the Guldengossa Castle along with the inscription “Schloss Guldengossa”
These 20-gram silver bars feature a unique design, with rounded edges and the engraving of a castle in the middle, they offer a differentiated product in their category with a touch of class.
The bars also have advanced security features to guarantee authenticity as well as easier liquidity.
ABOUT GEIGER EDELMETALLE
The Geiger Edelmetalle refinery is one of the world’s most traditional private mints. The mint was founded in the 12th Century along with some of Europe’s most ancient precious metals trading routes. That has granted the Geiger Edelmettalle mint centuries of expertise and best practices. The Geiger Edelmetalle mint is a part of the renowned and exclusive LBMA (London Bullion Market Association) and is committed to meeting customers’ requirements to perfection.
This product may come as an assortment, or a batch of one single design. Design may vary but individual weight and purity are guaranteed
|The words "Geiger Edelmetalle 20g Feinsilber 999"|
|An image of the Geiger Edelmetalle headquarters and the words "Schloss Guldengossa"|