1 oz 2023 American Eagle Gold Coin | United States Mint
As the recipient of your order, you are responsible for any additional duties, taxes, or customs charges that may be imposed by your country's customs office. These charges are not included in the price of your purchase and will be billed to you separately by the shipping carrier or your local customs office.
FREE Shipping for orders over: 3800.00
Flat rate UPS or FedEx Priority Insured:
The renowned 1 oz 2023 American Eagle Gold Coin is now available!
The American Eagle gold coins remain one of the most iconic and popular gold bullion coins, grating it a highly liquid market due to the excellent reputation of the US mint.
- Individual coins ship in protective packaging
- Consisting of 1 oz 9167 Fine Gold
- Obverse: Features a depiction of Lady Liberty holding a torch in her left hand and an olive branch with her other hand as she strides forward ahead of a rising sun (originally designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens in 1907) and the inscription "LIBERTY” along with the year of the issue
- Reverse: Features a beautifully detailed left-facing American bald eagle along with the country of issue, face value, metal weight, and the inscriptions “E PLURIBUS UNUM” and “IN GOD WE TRUST”
- This coin marks the 38th issue of the American Gold Eagle with a striking new design for the reverse introduced in 2021
The American Gold Eagle was introduced on November 24th, 1986. After 35 years, the iconic American Eagle Gold Coin has undergone an updated reverse design by renowned artist Jennie Norris. The new design features a bald eagle instead of the capitol building. The obverse design remained the same.
Purchase a 1 oz American Gold Eagle coin today and take advantage of free shipping!
ABOUT THE AMERICAN EAGLE SERIES
The American Eagle is an official gold bullion coin of the United States of America, produced by the reputable United States Mint. American Gold Eagles are generally available in 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10 oz and are made of .9167 Pure Gold (22 kt). These coins are IRA approved.
ABOUT THE UNITED STATES MINT
Established in 1792 as the first national mint in the United States, the United States Mint is a bureau of the Department of the Treasury responsible for official legal tender coinage and precious metals bullion production. The United States Mint has a mission to serve Americans as the sole manufacturer and distributor of circulating currency coins. The U.S. mint also produces commemorative coins for collectors, silver and gold bullion coins for investors (such as the popular Eagle and Buffalo series), as well as Congressional Medals.